Company Name : HDFC Bank
Designation: Project Manager
* Drive Service Quality Improvements of all customer touch points with clear focus on a set of Branches
* Responsible for conducting on-site assessment, draw actions plan on the gaps alongwith branch banking team, drive improvement and ensure sustenance
* Carryout Mystery shopping
* Drive improvement in Direct Banking Usage across set of Branches
* Benchmarking Quality Practices with other Banking, Financial Institutions and Service Organizations.
* Suggest relevant practices for implementation in the organization.
* Take up Business Process Improvement projects across various business functions e.g Retail Assets, Liabilities, Collections, Credit, Operations, Admin and other support services through study of processes, identification of process gaps and use of structured methodology (Six Sigma, Lean, Lean Sigma) to bridge process gaps.
* Ability to study processes and manage initiatives, garner support from project teams in challenging environment
* Ability to engage the leadership team and achieve their buy-in
* Ability to engage the team members, concerned businesses and create shared need for success of the projects
The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an ‘in principle’ approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBI’s liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of ‘HDFC Bank Limited’, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
HDFC Bank began operations in 1995 with a simple mission: to be a “World-class Indian Bank”. We realised that only a single-minded focus on product quality and service excellence would help us get there. Today, we are proud to say that we are well on our way towards that goal.
* Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): quality improvement, onsite assessment, benchmark quality practices.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Others or equivalent.
* 1 Full-Time positions available.
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Role: Project Finance Mgr
Functional Area: Banking, Insurance
UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Location: Gauhati , Ranchi