RECRUITMENT FOR “LOWER DIVISION CLERK & ASSISTANT” FOR CABINET SECRETARIAT
Recruitment for the post of “Lower Division Clerk and Assistant” has recently published on the notification of Cabinet Secretariat. Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications before 14-FEBUARY-2014.
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Candidate’s age limit should come between 18 to 27 years as on the crucial date of 14-February-2014 and should not be exceed 30 years as on the date of 14-February-2014.
- Schedule Tribes and Schedule Caste will get age relaxation upto 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes will get age relaxation upto 3 years.
- For the Post of Lower Division Clerk, 10+2 is required from any recognized Board or University.
- For the Post of Assistant, Bachelor Degree is required from any recognized Board or University.
Process of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and personnel Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates who are eligible may send their applications in a prescribed format on a A4 sized paper and must be clearly super imposed on the top of the envelop as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______” and send to the below mentioned address before 14-February-2014. But it must be kept in mind that candidates applying for both the posts “LDC & Assistant” they should send their applications separately in each envelops.
Last date for receipt of applications is 14-February-2014.
For more details regarding to pay scale, qualification & other information click on the official address.